Our Social Responsibility
Armour Energy is committed to being a responsible global citizen and a ‘good neighbour’ in all areas of work. Armour ensures an extensive engagement of all local stakeholders – from the local government through to landholders and the traditional owners of the land.
Armour believes the key to being a good neighbour lies in regular, open dialogue with the communities in which we work, commencing at grassroots level. Armour’s operations team and local onsite staff are leading the effort and are actively involved with the community, enforcing our belief that the company is a part of the community.
We’re conscious of our impact on the environment and have developed different practises which allow us to work with a sustainable, environmentally minded approach. We recognise the importance of leading and promoting the highest principles and practices to ensure health and safety for our team onsite and within our community.
We take pride in providing equal opportunities for employment and where possible engage local people and suppliers.
Our goals are:
- Continue to make a strongly positive contribution to the local community in which we operate
- To have an injury and incident free workplace through ongoing commitment to best practices and regulations in Workplace Health and Safety
- Develop and operate equal opportunities and policies for all staff
Contributing to Environmental Sustainability
Armour pledges to contribute positively to the community in which we work: avoiding and minimising potential impacts on the environment is paramount.
Health and Safety objectives:
- No business objective will take priority over health and safety;
- No task is so important or urgent that it cannot be done safely.
Armour strives to conduct regular safety drills and monitor the quality of equipment to help avoid injuries and safety incidents.